LARRY J. HALL'S
GAME SHOW REVIEW PAGE
Since I was a kid, I grew up watching game shows. I also had home editions of many games as well.
This page is my reviews of some of the games I grew up with (more like cartoon movie critic Jay Sherman). The opinions expressed are my own!
Click to enter one of these sections:
- GAMES OF THE 70'S
- Before soaps were expanded to an hour, game shows ruled all 3 networks!
- GAMES OF THE 80'S
- In the early 80's, sitcom reruns & David Letterman's short lived daytime talk show nearly ko'ed games. But CBS & NBC came back with games in the 1982-83 season.
- GAMES OF THE 90'S
- Slut talk shows (IE Jerry Springer) were preferred over network game shows causing local affiliates to ot carry network game shows. NBC and ABC Daytime had to throw in the towel, while CBS carries on with TPIR. GSN debuted in 1994.
- THE CLASSICS
- My favorite 10 game shows.
- PRICE IS RIGHT'S WINNINGEST MOMENTS!!!
- Visit this section to see contestants win Punch-a-Bunch, The Grand Game, $10,000 on the Wheel &
A DOUBLE SHOWCASE
Don't forget to whoop-Whoop-WHOOOP!!
Oh yes, & my famous Curly cry whenever I see winners like that:
Woo woo woo woo woo!
Moe, Larry, the Cheese! Moe, Larry, the Cheese!
- MUSICAL MEMORIES
- Game show music trivia.
- IF I RAN A NETWORK
- My fictional network; QBC (Quality Broadcasting Company) game show line-up for Mon-Fri & Saturday. Sunday's a day of rest!
- AND FINALLY, MY MASCOT...THE GAME SHOW WITCH!
- Uglier than Witchiepoo, this wacky witch likes these game shows! Click to read if you dare!
If you're expecting a guestbook or a message board, forget it! Nobody ever signs those anyway. If you have any compliments, please e-mail me @